Friday, February 17, 2012

Tim Walker- The Lady Who Fell To Earth







Photographer Tim Walker did a beautiful editorial shoot for Vogue in 2009 called 'The Lady Who Fell To Earth'. It had a sci-fi theme to it, which was made clear by the space ship prop that he used. However I just thought the styling was brilliant. It is elegant and subtle, if the models were on their own without the spaceships, you wouldn't automatically say 'oh it's a sci-fi shoot', which I think is really good. We only want to take elements of the trend, not completely replicate it, so I think the styling in Walker's shoot it really inspirational.
This is my favourite image from the shoot, as I think the lighting is beautiful and really gives it that stereotypical sci-fi look. I think it would be really good to play around with lighting in order to make our film look more interesting, as it is quite lengthy for a fashion film, we need to keep the audience interested.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment